Standard Summer Fun Run Routes
Hey, runners – these are routes you can use when completing Virtual Fun Runs. We suggest trying a new location each week, using the routes listed here, or using courses wholly designed by you!
These are also the courses we may be using when we hold in-person Fun Runs.
- Be aware that these courses are not marked – we are trusting you can use the maps to follow the routes. If you have troubles following the routes from these maps, remember, you are free to run wherever you like, so it really doesn’t matter if you follow the courses exactly!
- Some of these routes may no longer be runnable EXACTLY as shown on the map, due to trail re-routing, closures due to erosion or property issues, construction activities, etc. Please respect all official closure signs and turn around or choose an alternative routing, if you encounter a closed trail or road!
- Bear Canyon
- Bite Of Bozeman (Peet’s Hill)
- Bozeman (Sourdough) Creek
- Bozeman Pond
- Cherry River Fishing Access
- Drinking Horse Mountain
- Glen Lake Rotary Park (East Gallatin Rec Area)
- Highland Glen
- Hyalite Reservoir
- Kirk Hill (South 19th)
- Lindley Park
- Middle Cottonwood
- MSU Stadium/Track and Trails
- Regional Park
- South Cottonwood Creek
- Southside Trails (Buchl potluck)
- Story Hills / Historical Rail Depot Trails
- Tour de Critters (Franklin Coles property)
This staple of our summer schedule is available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please call ahead and arrange a date with Franklin, at (406) 582-4994. Please note that this course is only available weeknights from 5-8, from June 1st through June 19th, as there is construction scheduled on the property later in June.
- Treasure Run (McGuire potluck)
- Triple Tree