BSWD Sponsored Races
- Frank Newman Marathon, Half Marathon, and Relay
- Old Gabe 50k/25k (more info here)
- Devil’s Backbone 50 Mile Run/Relay (more info here)
- First Security Bank presents Big Sky Wind Drinkers Stampede
- Ed Anacker Bridger Ridge Run
- Huffing For Stuffing
Hungry to run on Thanksgiving Day? Come see what the Huff is about and join our 8th annual fundraiser event! 5K & 10K races, Kids’ Run and Untimed 5K Fun Run/Walk for people who prefer to ease into the holiday. All events start & finish at the Museum of the Rockies. Prizes for runners who “Smoke the Turkey” in the 5K! All participants and volunteers receive a micro-fiber race shirt and cornucopia of fun! Terrific awards again this year. Kids’ Run is FREE with food donation. Everyone can bring non-perishable donations. Proceeds benefit the Gallatin Valley Food Bank. Huffing For Stuffing is about community support, family and fun; runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Register online or download Registration Form at www.huffingforstuffing.com.
See website for more details.
Contact Page, phone 406-551-6435.
Don’t want to run or walk? Please volunteer. 200+ Volunteers needed!
Links to other Montana running clubs:
- Cheetah Herders
- Helena Vigilante Runners
- Piss & Moan Runners (Butte)
- Polson Running
- Run Bozeman
- Run Whitefish
- Run Wild Missoula
- Yellowstone Rim Runners (Billings)